Last Updated: July 04, 2022
Epic Safety values your privacy. This is the breakdown of our terms and it applies to our website (epicsafety.com), Aryo App (iOS, Android & website version), epicaryo.com and any mobile platforms or applications operated by Epic Safety, used by Dealers, Users, CMS’ and/or Distributors. It also describes your choices regarding the use and access of your personal information and how/when/where we disclose them.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information that is Automatically Collected
Epic Safety collects and stores certain information from or about you from your computer or other electronic devices through which you interact with Epic Safety’s digital products and/or platforms. Information such as:
- IP address
- Device type, model and ID
When you enroll as a user/subscriber/dealer/partner to Epic Safety and/or Aryo App, we may collect and store personal information about you, such as:
- Account number
- User profile information
- Home or business address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Device you have purchased
- Emergency contact information
When you utilize our services/platform, we might receive certain information based on your usage: once your system is activated, your Epic Safety device is assigned and/or from direct interactions with your account. Epic Safety receives this information from devices that are monitored or controlled by admins of the account, distributors, dealers and/or CMS’ that monitor the account. Information such as:
- Home or business system configuration
- Account information (schedules, devices monitored, mode, automation settings, device settings)
- Performance of security devices – usage logs.
- System status
- System event records and alarm frequency
- Family members, ages, disabilities
- Energy consumption data
- Location information from activated location-based services or devices
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
Epic Safety collects and maintains Personal Information, such as:
- Directly from you
- Through the security devices you have chosen to install
- Through communications with our partners, which may include your Security Professional central stations and other service providers
- From our website through cookies or other tracking technologies
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE KEEP?
Epic Safety retains your information as needed to provide our services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and in accordance with our commitments.
WHERE AND HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
Epic Safety stores your information in our servers. VPN protected and encrypted.
HOW DO WE SHARE YOU INFORMATION?
Epic Safety may disclose your Personal Information:
- as necessary to provide the user interfaces and services to you;
- to your service provider (Epic Safety), the Dealer who sold you the product, the Monitoring Station (CMS) who will monitor your data, receiving alarm signals and coordinate emergency response;
- to provide you with information that you request;
- to respond to your questions or concerns;
- to notify you about additional products and services that may interest you;
- as necessary, for our business purposes;
- as required or permitted by law.
In addition, we may anonymize or de-identify your information and convert it to a form that cannot be used to identify you (“Aggregated Data”). We may utilize this information for a variety of purposes, including improvement of our products and services. Epic Safety will not share personally identifiable information about you without your consent.
We do not sell and will not give your Personal Information to any other entity for any marketing purposes. We may use your Personal Information to communicate with you about our services.
Epic Safety follows reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures designed to safeguard and secure your data and Personal Information. However, no company can fully eliminate security risks associated with data transmission services. We use multiple layers of security and encryption to protect your Personal Information and data, including firewalls, intrusion detection tools, VPN and antivirus software.
Right to Access, Correct and Delete Personal Information
You may view, update, or delete your Personal Information at any time by following the links at epicsafety.com. Changes to your user profile on the Aryo App/Platform may not automatically change the records of your Epic Safety Account. You should contact your Epic Safety Dealer directly to make changes to its records.