Location: North Vancouver
Job Type: Full-time
Epic Safety is a North Vancouver based company specializes in developing monitored, cloud connected life safety devices for seniors. We are transforming the way seniors connect to their family and help providers in case of an emergency. We’re building the most user friendly and advanced devices and platform that brings peace of mind to seniors and their loved ones. At the moment, we need a passionate Operations Project Manager to extend our existing team.
The Operations Project Manager will be an experienced leader and facilitator who is ambitious, organized, detailed oriented and enjoys developing business procedure and process to eliminate uncertainties. An excellent project manager, they will communicate seamlessly with all levels of the organization. They will be adept at simplifying actions, resolving conflicts, managing relationships and influencing others to accomplish at the highest level. This person will organise their team as one unit to tackle any problem.
You should have strong technical experience and manage all product sourcing and development activities as well as makes all buy, build or partner decisions to meet product expectations and deadlines.
- Manage entire CM and product OEM sourcing activities including daily correspondence with vendors, implementation, product and packaging cost, on time delivery, quality assurance and testing.
- Manages and organises all product development activities and makes all Buy, Build or Partner decisions.
- Responsible for working with current vendor partners to execute the sourcing of needed products to support company strategy and requirements
- Responsible for finding and qualifying new proven sources to expand sourcing and development capabilities
- Establishes the design, technology, product development, and vendor strategy and workflow
- Manage and label product samples throughout the development process, receive and review final production samples with product team for approval.
- Schedule and manage weekly meetings with to review project status and outstanding issues.
- Maintain detailed spreadsheets with product specs, costing and timeline for all projects
- Attending select international tradeshows to meet with partners, find new products and sources and network within the industry
- Negotiate price and terms with domestic and overseas suppliers
- Manage product certification processes for FCC, IC, PTCRB, and more
- Manage and deploy modifications and improvements with vendors if defects are found
- Ensuring finish products are meeting the company standards, quality, product requirements and specifications
- Manage all the documentation with CM, OEM, and vendors
- Ensures that product labeling and packaging meeting marketing requirements
- You should have a Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years’ experience sourcing and developing consumer electronics
- Knowledgeable in working with CM, OEM, and sourcing with suppliers in Asia
- Have a strong knowledge of product development concepts, practices, and procedures
- Familiar with electronic components, products and current technologies
- Ability to read and understand technical document
- Familiar with Quality Control procedures
- Must be team player and able to work alone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel as required
Come be a part of our diverse team! We are looking forward to your application. Please reply to this posting.APPLY NOW